ANALISIS PENGARUH PELATIHAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DEPARTEMEN PERBANKAN SYARIAH PADA BANK INDONESIA

  • Jones Zenas Rante Institut Bisnis dan Multimedia ASMI
  • Eddy Suryadi Institut Bisnis dan Multimedia ASMI
Keywords: Training, Performance, Employees

Abstract

This research aims to analyse and know the extent of the relationship and influence between training and employee performance, where training determines the performance of employees the method used in the study consists of Literature research using books related to the research title by conducting field research and distributing questionnaires to employees working with Sharia Banking department employees at Bank Indonesia. Data analysis research uses analysis of correlation coefficient, simple linear regression analysis, determinant coefficient analysis and hypothesis test. The results of the research obtained is with Ґ = 0.63, then the relationship between the training with the performance of employees "strong", with the equation of Regresinya that is Y = 7.31 + 0, 66X, the determining coefficient of analysis of 60% it means training on performance Employees will have an effect of 60%, while the remaining 40% is influenced by other factors (factors to be researched further), the hypothesis testing analysis shows Thit = 4.29 > this = 2.02 thus Ho = rejected and Ha = received. This means there is an influence between the training variables (X) and the Employee performance variable (Y).

References

Achmadi, A., dan Narbuko, C. 2009, Metodologi Penelitian, Bumi Aksara, Bandung.
Danin, Sudarwan, Prof. Dr., 2008, Kinerja Staf dan Organisasi, CV Pustaka Setia, Bandung
Fathoni, Prof. Dr. M.Si, (H), 2006, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, PT Rineka Cipta, Jakarta
Hasibuan, Malayu, S.P., 2008, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi REVISI Cetakan kesebelas, PT Bumi Aksara, Jakarta
Hermawan, Asep, 2009, Penelitian Bisnis, Grasindo, Jakarta
Kuncoro, Mudrajad, 2007, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Erlangga, Jakarta
Mangkunegara, A.A. Prabu, Dr., Drs., M.Si., P.Si, 2007, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Cetakan ketujuh, PT Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung
Rachmawati, Ike Kusdyah, SE, MM (Hj), 2007, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, ANDi Yogyakarta
Riduwan, dan Sunarto, 2009, Pengantar Statistika Untuk Penelitian: Pendidikan, Sosial, Komunikasi, Ekonomi, dan Bisnis. 2nd ed. Alfabeta, Bandung
Rivai, Veithzal, Prof., Dr., MBA, 2005, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan, Dari Teori ke Praktek, Edisi kedua, PT Raja Grafindo Persada, Jakarta
Ruky, Achmad, S., Dr. (H), 2003, Sumber Daya Manusia Kualitas Mengubah VISI Menjadi REALITAS, PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta
Sekaran, Uma, 2006, Research Methods For Business (Penelitian untuk Bisnis) Buku ke-1, Cetakan ke-enam, , Salemba Empat, Jakarta
Siagian, Endang P., Prof., MPA, 2008, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan kelima belas, PT Bumi Aksara, Jl. Sawo Raya Jakarta
Sofyandi, Herman, 2008, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Graha Ilmu, Yogyakarta
Sugiyono, Prof. Dr. 2008, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Cetakan ke-empat, Kualitatif dan R & D, ALFABETA, Bandung
Wibowo, Prof. Dr., SE, M. Phil, 2007, Manajemen Kinerja, PT Raja Grafindo Persada Jakarta
Published
2017-09-05